Dual action for overnight constipation relief.
Coloxyl with Senna and Laxatives
- Each tablet contains docusate sodium 50mg and total sennosides (calculated as sennoside B) 8 mg
- For adults and children over 12 years.
- Combines a softener and a stimulant laxative for overnight constipation relief.
- Senna works by stimulating muscle contractions in the bowel, combined with a softener which makes the stool easier to pass.
- When taken at night, will provide relief the next morning.
Long term use is not recommended, so if your symptoms don’t resolve, see your healthcare professional.
Coloxyl® products are available from your pharmacy.
A product for your kind of regular.
The experience of constipation may differ from person to person. With this in mind our Coloxyl range has been developed to suit a variety of needs.
Coloxyl® Infant drops, Coloxyl® 50 film coated tablets, Coloxyl® 120 film coated tablets, Coloxyl® with senna tablets are used for constipation. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. ®Registered Trademark. Aspen Pharma C/O Pharmacy Retailing (NZ) Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.