Regular strength stool softener for more persistent constipation.
Coloxyl 120mg – Docusate Sodium
- Each tablet contains docusate sodium 120 mg
- For adults and children 12 years and over.
- Gentle softening action to relieve constipation and reduce straining.
- Acts by drawing water into the large intestine, increasing the fluid content in the stool, making it softer and easier to pass.
- Restore regularity over 1 to 3 days.
- Small easy to swallow, film-coated tablets.
Long term use is not recommended, so if your symptoms don’t resolve, see your healthcare professional.
Coloxyl® products are available from your pharmacy.
A product for your kind of regular.
The experience of constipation may differ from person to person. With this in mind our Coloxyl range has been developed to suit a variety of needs.
Coloxyl® Infant drops, Coloxyl® 50 film coated tablets, Coloxyl® 120 film coated tablets, Coloxyl® with senna tablets are used for constipation. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. ®Registered Trademark. Aspen Pharma C/O Pharmacy Retailing (NZ) Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.